December 29, 2009

90's Take 1.

I'm going to begin something new. Every week, I'll be spreading the 90's love! Ok. Ok, so I am incredibly excited about this because I love 90's indie (well, basically 87-96).
So first up, a little gem from Camper Van Beethoven and the song, "Good Guys"
I love it because its sooo dated and you can see a glimpse of culture while viewing. it.

Take 1.



Camper's has been around almost 25 years, seen a wide range of internal conflict and had a quick fling with Virgin records. Their song, "The Day Lassie Went to the Moon" is pretty much the reason people should download Telephone Free Landslide Victory. I wonder what kind of drugs they were on when they wrote it. If you're not smiling at least a little by the end of the song, I'm convinced you don't have a soul.

No comments: