December 8, 2009



Do Make Say Think was probably one of the best instrumentals groups to come out of the late 90's... not only does their sound prove it but so does this video. teddy bears drinking+poker+cigarettes? Fantastic!


-----
Move over Ira Glass.
I can't help it. After trying to watch "Sense and Sensibility," (Just, don't. Trust me.) I realized that after a one of the scenes Alan Rickman is a goddamn fox! Not only is he incredibly engaging and hilarious, he is intelligent, witty and has the goddamn sexiest voice I've ever heard. I think he's perfect. I came to this conclusion because I'm trying to get my boyfriend to watch "Love Actually" with me-- the only romantic comedy I find appealing and I've realized it is solely for the reason that I am in love with Alan Rickman. He can even go on The View and make subtle commentary and witticisms with the audience and the middle aged women oogling him.





2 comments:

Toaster Strudel said...

Alan Rickman is awesome! I love him in Dogma, since he's perfectly cast as "the voice of God", haha. Also in Blow Dry because I find the idea of him as a hairdresser hilarious.

Anonymous said...

this is very true, alan rickman is awesome.