April 23, 2009

I want

nothing more than to be listening to music and smoking weed out of an apple. Not working. Not typing essays. Not interviewing. Not reading. Man, time, when I find you, you and I, we're going to wrestle and I'm going to beat the shit out of you. I will give you a black eye. I will punch you so hard you will be bleeding. Time. You and I have a score to settle.

Also, I'm pretty sure I get to see Cold War Kids, Ra Ra Riot and Death Cab tonight.
I saw Death Cab in Nov. but I'm been looking forward to this show for a while.
Proof!
http://gogorunifyoucan.blogspot.com/2009/02/la-musica.html

My boyfriend is a big fan of Cold War Kids but I am far less hip and indie then him, but, I am a huge fan of ra ra riot because they are happy and write from e.e. cummings. So maybe I am hip. Yeah, whatever self awareness you might be ironic and uncomfortable!


also, I keep getting J-Smooved by men that are not at all interesting to me. I mean like, weight lifting, business, suit n tie, bull. I find this kinda funny but also a pattern I don't really like.

when chaz was high today I showed him this and then kicked him out of my room.
hahahaha.

No comments: