November 30, 2010

Mid-Something 20's!

or hotdayyymmmmnn, 3 blogs in 3 days.

I received the following email yesterday from my good friend:

"So I think the mid-twenty somethings are a time of existential angst,  pre- mid-life crisis and a strange transient place lacking any permanence for the middle class. I mean, just for the fucking boushey kids"


(Boushey is one of my favorite slang terms I've learned, along with 'clutch' as in, "That's so fucking clutch" clutch= really awesome/exciting. Clutch is something I can't pull off saying, without getting strange looks. But Boushey, it's become one of my favorite words)






Ok, so I spend my time with mid 20 somethings, recent college graduates, who are all really intelligent and really funny.  While it leads to a chaotic work environment, it also leads to funny photo ops and intense conversations and an understanding for our place in life at the current time. Which, is really really nice. We all believe strongly in education and helping others. I am sharing the following photo  because it perfectly describes my daily environment (and also, because it was 'office floral day' and that concept  is hilarious to me for some reason)


Photobucket




So, to conclude, floral day+crazy slang+this awesome cee lo song= a magnificent monday





Seriously, this song is kind of mushy in a cheesy wonderful way and it hits the right chords.














1 comment:

Toaster Strudel said...

Hahahaha! I love "Office Floral Day". That's a great idea.