May 18, 2010

Post-Grad smooozing

Today, I had a conversation with a very well paid 50 year old man from Wisconsin about the Grateful Dead.

All spurred from a comment I made about his tie and his allusion to Jerry Garcia. A 15 minute conversation ensued about classic rock.

Oh, life.

--------------------
Soon to come!
.
1- I finally watched Star Wars! Epic! "Popping the wookie cherry."

2-And, I've been working on a writing piece about Harlem, once it is completed, I shall share. "Sleeping off the map"



It's been a while since I've had the time to blog, let along blog something worthwhile, summer trend to start. I also have an incredible reading list including (but not limited to)
Moral Disorder- Marget Atwood
Fierce Invalids from Hot Climates- Tom Robbins
Re-reading Les Miserables-Victor Hugo
War & Peace

Re-reading Travels With Charley

The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao- Junot Díaz

and a keen eye for Russian/Eastern European Lit.


Summer, you are so close I can almost taste you.


No comments: