June 26, 2009

Sea.Horse. and more!

There's a recent theme of the sea in my blogs lately.
Mostly because I'm incredibly bitter at the current time consumption I spend on it. But, it's also incredibly beautiful, even if it does eat up 50+ hrs a week.

But, on the few times I'm not on the sea, or in canada or in a boat, I do awesome things like:

Buy a bob seger record, live bullet for 3 dollars !!!!!! ah, such a good find (however, I have to accredit this to my boyfriend for finding it, then realizing the personal tie I have to seger via nostalgia) and, most importantly,
seahorses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!So I don't know why I think they're so cute. I think its because they look like a dinosaur. They are also incredibly pointy and look like they have eyelashes. Things that are pointy and cute and look like a dinosaur (oh, wait)....

Anyway, I seriously want one
SO

bad.
Waking up in the morning to a seahorse!


--------------
Two random Sea-related premises.

I found out that whale watching boats have captains that bet beer for the person to first spot the whale pod.
Quote from captain,"A Breach for Brew"



I also got lost in Victoria. Yeah, I know it's an island, but I was walking, someone got sick, the ambulance blocked the street and I had to take weird turns. However, I stumbled upon this awesome church. Which was totally unexpected and cool, and incredibly beautiful inside.





Then a crack-head homeless women yelled across the street from me and I promptly went back to the harbor.

No comments: