June 3, 2009

My Achilles Heel.

In the sheer excitement/terror of graduation I've realized I'll actually have time to get back into music and reading and painting.

What? Time! YOU WIN! YOU WIN! (throws in the gloves)


Songs of the week:

I always forget how fucking fantastic yo la tengo's electr-o-pura album is.


Also noted:
Snoop Dogg-Whats my Name
Violent Femmes-add it up
NWA-Express Yourself (probably one of my favorite rap songs)
Joanna Newsom- The Book of Right On
The Pixies- Cactus
Le Tigre- Well Well Well
Sebadoh-Skull
the flaming lips-christmas at the zoo
built to spill-liar
belle and sebastian-wrapped up in books
bikini kill-rebel girl

(these songs are my default favorites, mostly making me seep nostalgia)
Also french b&w films, mysterious french male poet characters, well written script? I might of just found my Achilles heel.

No comments: