October 19, 2010

The Rent is Too Damn High

or  How Jimmy McMillan is (hopefully) taking NYC's Governor's Race

The "official" website:

Why you should visit these things:
1- Quotes
  • On the deficit: "It's like a cancer. It will heal itself."
  • On negative campaigning: "As a karate expert, I will not talk about anyone up here."
  • On gay marriage: "The Rent Is 2 Damn High Party feels if you want to marry a shoe, I'll marry you."
  • On... Jesus, I have no clue what prompted this one: "We plan to bulldoze some of those mountains in Upstate to make New York an independent state. I want my own cable company; I want my own telephone company."
  • On the rent: Too damn high.
      • (via gawker.com)
2-His Appearance and Image





3-In all actuality, for many reasons, this is politic at its finest. McMillan is using the Media, pulling it's tail and feeding it the table scraps. He is be both hilarious, truthful and outlandish.
Modern America-- you baffle me. 
Happy Mothafucking Tuesday.

No comments: