January 12, 2010

Cart-tuunez. Twenty.

Back when I was 20, when the economy was booming and I only slept 4 hours a night, I had an internship. This internship was at a very large, multi billion dollar production company that made aluminum. (When I say multi billion, I mean they spent 6 million dollars on machinery to cool metal at a faster pace so they could produce more annually)




They paid me well. In fact, they paid me more two weeks what I make in an entire month.
This might kill me a bit now when I eat my welfare bread.


Here is where that ego-mess/ hedonistic prose ties into this blog. While they paid me well, I learned how to work the system and work it well. While going through my email today (slacking off, much) I made these ironic comics, while on the clock. They made me realize I used to be funny, I used to be young and my sketches looked like Beavis and Butthead. Enjoy.














No comments: